IMDHA Instructor Training Program
You Can Be Certified As An
International Medical Dental Hypnotherapy Association®
“NEW” IMDHA INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
IMDHA is now offering the opportunity for you to become a certified instructor through our training program at Bucks County Community College.
The course is a special Hybrid course that address the needs of busy adults in our busy culture and is a collaboration between IMDHA, The Institute of Hypnosis Sciences Inc. (Dr. Philip Holder Pres.) and Bucks College.
We will happily send you an application for enrollment in the Instructor Program at your request by phone or reply email:
History of the Program for Which You Can Receive Instructor Certification
Over a decade and ago Bucks College and Dr. Holder (Master’s Center and the Institute of Hypnosis Sciences Inc.) combined resources to bring a great hypnotherapy certification course to the college. This was one of the first (if not the very first certification program), to be taken within the structure of a legitimate, fully accredited college. This situation is unique because graduates receive certification “directly from an accredited college” as well as from the Institute Of Hypnosis Sciences and the International Medical Dental Association®. This translates into tremendous credibility and incredible marketing value to the instructor and an incredible layer of credibility to graduates.
What makes this instructor curriculum different?
Instructor Certification Training is a 5 day program conducted on the campus of Bucks College. Upon successful completion graduates will be eligible to teach the hands-on portion of the course for IMDHA in your area.
Benefits To You, The Instructor
* The instructor can focus on teaching. Your part is to provide a suitable location for the hands-on portion of the course in your area, teach the hands-on portion of the curriculum as provided and provide phone consultation to your group of students. That’s it! We do the rest. No grading of exams, cumbersome paperwork etc.
* Bucks, IHS and IMDHA do the paperwork, record keeping and generate the certificates so that students have availability to get copies of their records etc. without the need of the instructor to keep track of the records and do other logistical duties.
* Bucks, IHS, and IMDHA handle the majority of business management freeing you to teach.
* Although it is to the instructor’s benefit to generate students from their area, Bucks, IHS and IMDHA do the lion’s share for marketing the course.
* Students take all exams on line saving precious class time for learning. Because they are graded by the college’s computerized system, instructors have no exams to grade and students get instant feedback on the results of their exams.
* You, the instructor, generate additional income and additional referral business.
Prerequisite to enter the Instructor program:
- Basic and Advanced Certification from an approved provider.
- 20 hours of Pre-Class study and successful completion of the entrance exam
- Successful completion of our 5 Consecutive Days on site training program at Bucks County Community College 10:00 AM. – 6:00 PM. (8 hrs daily total 48 hrs)Those enrolled must have all of the materials from both the Basic and Advanced Courses 20 days prior to the start of the instructor course.
Tuition Regularly $995.00 (plus course materials)
Contact Master’s Center for an application for this incredible opportunity to become an IMDHA instructor through IMDHA, IHS and Bucks County Community College!
Note: CONTACT MASTER’S CENTER FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING COURSE CONTENT OR STRUCTURE.
Bucks County Community College
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA. 18940
215- 504-8578 - 215-258-7741
Master’s Center / Institute of Hypnosis Sciences
PO Box 67
Fairless Hills, PA. 19030
The International Medical Dental Hypnotherapy Association®
8852 SR 3001
Laceyville, PA 18623
Course requirements and materials may be amended without notice. Check with Master’s Center to assure that you have the most recent information
Other Benefits to enrolling in our course:
- You receive certificates from Bucks County Community College (a fully accredited college), the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association® and The Institute of Hypnosis Sciences / Master's Center. As well, you may be eligible to receive certification from other hypnotherapy organizations simply by joining that organization and presenting your certificate from our course. (IMDHA membership included for graduates of the basic course. Advanced and Instructor Certifications require IMDHA membership for certification with IMDHA)
- You receive "One Free Year" of consultations from your date of graduation from the general certification program to help you in building your practice and for support with client cases. (Limit ½ hour of free consultation per month)
- Class size permitting (at instructor's digression and it is encouraged) you can "Sit In" on subsequent hands-on days of subsequent classes as a class guest for reinforcement and to refresh your memory about previous class content. In effect, you can take parts of the course over at no cost when class space is available. Ask instructor for details.
Philip Holder PhD.
Head Instructor and Course Administrator
Dr. Holder is president of The Institute of Hypnosis Sciences / Master's Center for Personal Development , providing the finest in counseling, hypnotherapy services, education and training courses. He is also the producer of some of the world's highest quality educational resources for therapists in regard to certification courses, continuing education and study materials. The courses and materials are also utilized by professionals in many complementary wellness modalities, and by medical and counseling professionals.
Dr. Holder is a regular faculty member and instructor at most major hypnotherapy conferences nationwide and is called on to be a speaker and educator for many other organizations. He has been teaching the hypnotherapy course at Bucks County Community College for years and has outstanding instructor evaluations. Philip knows people. He understands what motivates and inspires them. The best part… He has an uncanny ability to bring out the best in people and to help them meet their full potential. He is an incredibly motivational speaker, therapist and teacher. He has won numerous awards for his contributions to hypnotherapy including 2009 International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association President’s Award for Excellence
Philip is a published author and a regular columnist for various publications. He has written books on Hypnotherapy, Chinese Philosophy and the Martial Arts, Defensive Tactics and Executive Protection. His book "Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy - The Power of the Subconscious Mind" consistently retains a 5-star rating on Amazon.com. As well, he writes articles for many other publications. His extensive background gives him the ability to address the union of mind and body like few others. Philip Holder has extensive experience in the field of executive protection and is a published author in that as well as other areas of personal defense and security. As well he has over 40 years of martial arts experience.
The International Medical Dental Hypnotherapy Association®
The International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association® is the largest Hypnosis organization focusing on Hypnosis and Healthcare. Founded in 1986, IMDHA promotes greater acceptance of hypnosis as a complementary protocol with broad applications. Today, IMDHA offers workshops, certification, and networking opportunities that can enhance both one's professional and personal life.
IMDHA is unique among Hypnosis organizations. The members cross a broad range of occupations and professions. They include and are not limited to: psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, mental health counselors, doctors, nurses, dentists as well as teachers, addictions counselors, priests, ministers and a vast variety of therapists. As an interdisciplinary organization, IMDHA provides an opportunity to learn from and interact with colleagues in diverse holistic healthcare disciplines. This allows for a cross fertilization of ideas and applications that meshes neatly with current trends, such as mind-body-spirit health and integrative medicine.
IMDHA strives to provide and encourage education programs to further, the knowledge, understanding, and application of hypnosis in complementary healthcare; to encourage research and scientific publication in the field of hypnosis; to promote the further recognition and acceptance of hypnosis as an important tool in health care and focus for scientific research; to cooperate with other professional organizations that share mutual goals, ethics and interests; and to provide a professional community for those complementary healthcare professionals, therapists and researchers who use hypnosis in their work. It is designed to be a Referral Service of Certified Members to healthcare providers as well as the general public. The International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association® is a Referral Service dedicated to providing the community with excellently trained Certified Hypnotherapists. IMDHA Practitioners work harmoniously with allied healthcare professionals to aid individuals in dealing with specific challenges and procedures.